Start your creative journey with us by becoming a Young Theatre Maker!
Over the term, you will learn new skills, meet new people and really develop your skills as a performer. Our sessions are energetic, challenging, educational and enjoyable!
During each term we will explore and develop a wide range of theatre skills, which may include:
- Voice and communication
- Trust and team-building
- Rehearsals for performances
- Script work
- Devising (where young people can create and develop their own ideas)
The aims of our classes are to:
- Inspire young people to engage in theatre and the arts.
- Enable young people to explore their creativity and imagination, build confidence, have fun and make new friends.
- Create brilliant pieces of theatre that push the boundaries of our expectations of young people.
- AGE RECOMMENDATION7-10 years
- TICKETS£70 per term (Need help with this fee? Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VENUESpielman Theatre
The spring term of Young Theatre Makers will run from January – March 2020
Join us on a Monday OR Tuesday 4.30pm – 5.45pm
EVERY MONDAY Mon 20 January – Mon 30 March 4.30pm – 5.45pm (excluding Mon 17 February)
EVERY TUESDAY Tue 21 January – Tue 31 March 4.30pm – 5.45pm (excluding Tue 18 February)
When booking, select the day (Monday OR Tuesday) that you wish to book from the drop-down menu or call Box Office to make sure you’ve booked the correct day.
PLEASE NOTE, when booking you will only see the first date in the term. By booking you are committing to the full term of YTM sessions as per the dates in the right hand column.