The Factory Singers is our wonderful community chorus who meet weekly to sing together.
Through singing, we promote a sense of wellbeing and belonging to the community. Our ethos is to sing with joy, passion, groove and style, whilst making a beautiful sound! We aim high, but don’t take ourselves too seriously – we just enjoy singing our hearts out.
These weekly sessions are fun, friendly and aim to develop skills through a wide-ranging selection of songs from the worlds of Pop, Funk and Folk from across the decades. Local composers arrange songs especially for the Factory Singers; the arrangement styles are bold and surprising, so no one is a backing vocalist!
Why join us?
- Discover the joy of singing!
- Build a lasting connection with other people from the local area
- Develop your skills and confidence
- Our teaching style is inclusive, we have singers who read music as well as those who don’t
Who can join us?
- We welcome adults of all ages (18+), of all identities and from all backgrounds.
- Anyone can join – whether you’ve sung in choirs all your life or have only ever sung in the shower!
- We welcome newcomers. No audition necessary.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with Ailie, Programming and Engagement Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RUNNING TIME2 hours
- AGE RECOMMENDATION18+
- TICKETSPWYC - £88 or £132 for the full term. Bursary places available.
The spring term of the Factory Singers choir will run from Mon 09 January – Mon 27 March (no rehearsal on Mon 13 February).
All rehearsals will take place on Mondays at Tobacco Factory Theatres from 7pm – 9pm.
Pay What You Choose (PWYC)
By joining, you sign up for the whole term and can choose to pay £8 or £12 per session, which works out as £88 or £132 for the full term.
The true cost of running a session is £12 per person, we have a subsidised options one at £8 intended for low income households, and we have bursary places available for people in financial difficulty. We want everyone who wants to take part to be able to do so. If you would like to apply for a bursary please contact our Box Office team on email@example.com or 0117 902 0344
To sign up and pay for the full term up front, click the ‘Buy Tickets’ button above.
PLEASE NOTE, when booking you will only see the first date of the sessions. By booking you are committing to all sessions as per the dates above. We are unable to offer refunds for places unless we have a waiting list for that particular class and are able to resell the place.
Priority on sale Mon 7 November, 12.30pm
General on sale Thur 17 November, 12.30pm