We have sadly cancelled the summer term of The Factory Singers. All bookers are being contacted, so please bear with us while we work through this as quickly as we can.
The Factory Singers are a 55 strong chorus who meet weekly to sing together. We promote, through singing a sense of wellbeing and belonging to the community. Our ethos is to sing with joy, passion, groove and style, whilst making a beautiful sound! We aim high, but don’t take ourselves too seriously, we just enjoy singing our hearts out.
The Factory Singers rehearse on a Wednesday evening during term time. Weekly sessions are fun, friendly and aim to develop skills through a wide ranging selection of songs from the world of Pop, Funk and Folk from across the decades. Our songs are all arranged specially for the Factory Singers by local composers, the arrangement styles are bold and surprising, no one is a backing vocalist! The choir is building a repertoire of songs for performances at Tobacco Factory Theatres and at community venues and events throughout the year.
We are a big choir and we have space for more, at the start of each new term we welcome newcomers. No audition necessary.
Why join us?
- Discover the joy of singing!
- Build a lasting connection with other people from the local area
- Develop your skills and confidence
- Our teaching style is inclusive, we have singers who read music as well as those who dont
- Perform various gigs at Tobacco Factory Theatres and in the local community
- There are currently 55 singers in the choir, and we have space for more
Who can join us?
- We welcome adults of all ages (18+), of all identities and from all backgrounds.
- Anyone can join – whether you’ve sung in choirs all your life or have only ever sung in the shower!
How do I book?
- Though the choir runs all year around, booking is done one term at a time.
- To pay for the full term up front, click the ‘Buy Tickets’ button above
- To pay for the term in two smaller instalments, please call Box Office on 0117 902 0344 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The first instalment is due immediately to secure your place and the second will be due by Wed 27 May. Attendance is expected for the full term so when you pay the first instalment, your space will be reserved for the whole term.
- Need help with this fee? Please get in touch as bursary places are available.
If you have any further questions not covered by the FAQs above, please get in touch with email@example.com
- TICKETS£75 per term (Bursaries and payment plans available – please get in touch)
SUMMER TERM 2020
The Summer term of the Factory Singers Choir will run from Wed 22 April – Wed 15 July 2020, (no session 27 May for half term break). 12 sessions in total.
Rehearsals take place every Wednesday at Southville Primary School (Myrtle Street site) from 7pm – 9pm.