This group workshop offers an introduction to the ideas and techniques behind unique juggling-based show What Does Stuff Do?
The workshop will give participants the opportunity to:
- Practise the fundamentals of ball juggling, water juggling
and ping pong juggling
- Learn to play with unusual objects in playful, surprising ways
- Be creative and stretch themselves in a fun, relaxed atmosphere
The workshop is suitable for all ages and abilities. Please wear clothes you can move in.
- RUNNING TIME2 hrs
- AGE RECOMMENDATIONFor all ages
- TICKETS£20 or £15 when purchasing a ticket for the July performances of What Does Stuff Do?
- VENUESpielman Theatre
7pm – 9pm