We are recruiting for the role of Artistic Director and CEO at Tobacco Factory Theatres. In this role, you will:
- provide inspirational leadership to our evolving organisation
- develop and deliver our ambitious artistic strategy
- oversee the creation and curation of world-class performance and creative learning programmes
- build the profile of the organisation locally and nationally
- collaborate on the creation and delivery of an ambitious commercial strategy
- motivate and empower our growing community of staff, freelancers, volunteers, audience members and donors
Working closely with the Board of Trustees, the Executive Director and across the team, you will lead and grow the organisation’s long-term resilience, impact, profile and relevance. You will embody a culture of collaboration and kindness, through which Tobacco Factory Theatres’ ambition can be fulfilled.
Please download the Recruitment Pack and Equal Opportunities form from the yellow box.
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
The unforgettable experiences we offer are built on the values of curiosity, kindness, collaboration and inclusion. We want everyone who attends Tobacco Factory Theatres to feel equally welcome, respected and valued.
To achieve this, we are working to ensure that our programme and spaces are accessible and relevant to all. We are thus committed to embodying and championing diversity and inclusion across our audiences, beneficiaries, staff and board.
We strongly welcome applications from people whose identities or backgrounds are under-represented in the arts industry. If this applies to you, please refer to this in your application and we will guarantee an interview if you meet the criteria listed in ‘Person Specification’.
Please send us your CV and either:
1) A maximum of 600 written words telling us about:
- Who you are
- Your experience of organisational and artistic leadership
- Why this role appeals and why you’re the right choice
2) A video or audio file of up to 3 minutes long with the smallest file size possible (Private YouTube link is preferable – see the How To guide here) covering the same points as above.
Please also send us a completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Tue 7 June 2022, with the following subject line: Artistic Director & CEO recruitment.
First round interviews will take place on Friday 17 June
Second round interviews will take place on Wednesday 22 June.
The role will be appointed by the end of June.