We are looking for an Assistant Director for Tobacco Factory Theatres’s upcoming production of Waiting for Godot, directed by Mark Rosenblatt.
The JMK Trust in partnership with Tobacco Factory Theatres is offering an Assistant Director Bursary to a participant of the JMK Directors’ Group in Bristol. The bursary is an arts scholarship, funded by the Leverhulme Trust, which will provide a learning and training opportunity for a talented emerging director based in Bristol, who has demonstrated a commitment to directing and a passion for theatre making. The recipient will become a Leverhulme Arts Scholar.
Please download the application pack at the link to the right of this page. The pack should help with any questions you might have about the job and the application process. However, if you have any further queries please contact us at email@example.com
Applications by: Midnight, Sun 02 July 2017. We regret that applications received after this time cannot be considered.
Interviews: Week commencing Mon 24 July 2017
Expected Start Date: Mon 18 September 2017
Application method: CV and covering letter (maximum 2 sides of A4 each) detailing:
– Why you are interested in working with Mark Rosenblatt on this production of Waiting for Godot at Tobacco Factory Theatres (and its subsequent tour to The Dukes Lancaster and Stephen Joseph Theatre, Scarborough).
– Your relevant experience and what you can bring to the role
– How this assisting opportunity and involvement in the Bristol JMK Trust Directors’ group will contribute to your professional development
– Your commitment to living and making theatre in the South West.
Please send your application and equalities monitoring form to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject bar please write ‘Assistant Director’.
- Assistant Director job application pack