Bristol Pride presents a gender-swapped improvised murder mystery whodunit created on the spot from audience suggestions, from Edinburgh Fringe sell-out stars Degrees Of Error
Dastardly plotting, mayhem and laughter! By very popular demand we welcome back Bristol theatre troupe Degrees Of Error to present you some very special Pride fundraiser editions of their Edinburgh Fringe hit sell-out show ‘Murder, She Didn’t Write’.
The talented cast create a completely original and hilarious murder-mystery, improvised on-the-spot using suggestions from the audiences and a whole host of gender-swapped suspects, in a show that promises to dazzle, enthral and delight.
Hailed by the Ed Fringe Review as “one of the funniest evenings you’ll have in some time” Degrees of Errors’ shows are incredibly popular and are always a sell-out, so be sure to get your tickets quickly and will you guess whodunit in time?
– All audiences will enter and exit the theatre through the fire exit car park (click here for directions), even if you are having food or drinks in The Old Market Assembly. Doors will be open from 7pm.
– To prevent the spread of coronavirus these performances will have: a socially-distanced limited audience; masks must be worn by all audience members (as much as possible); hand sanitiser will be provided; increased ventilation; and there will be enhanced cleaning in the theatre.
– All performers will produce a negative lateral flow test on the day of the show.
– Full refunds will be offered if performances are cancelled for any reason.
- RUNNING TIME1hr
- AGE RECOMMENDATION16+
- TICKETS£10 | Tickets only available in bubbles of 2
- VENUEThe Wardrobe Theatre