The unscripted, unconventional and uplifting comedy hit of Bristol – packed with drama, romance and big laughs! Perfect for newcomers or follow the story unfolding with a unique episode every Monday
Hilarious and heartfelt, Closer Each Day: The Improvised Soap Opera has absolutely no script, making every performance utterly unique with an electric atmosphere. Think Eastenders meets The League of Gentlemen via Love Island. Who knows what will happen? Maybe a passionate love affair, a kidnapping, a flashback, a bar-fight or a nail-biting cliff-hanger? Whether it’s your first time or you’re a binge-watcher, come and share the discovery with us!
– All audiences will enter and exit the theatre through the fire exit car park (click here for directions). Doors will be open from 7pm.
– The Old Market Assembly will not be open on Mondays. You can bring your own drinks should you wish.
– To prevent the spread of coronavirus these performances will have: a socially-distanced limited audience; masks must be worn by all audience members (as much as possible); hand sanitiser will be provided; increased ventilation; and there will be enhanced cleaning in the theatre.
– All performers will produce a negative lateral flow test on the day of the show.
– Full refunds will be offered if performances are cancelled for any reason.
To join the Closer Each Day ‘Neighbourhood Watch’ please register for free online at closereachday.co.uk or sign up at the theatre on the night!
An original production by Closer Each Day Company, co-produced with The Wardrobe Theatre
Directors – John Lomas, Lindsey Garwood
Musical Director – Jack Drewry
Show Editor – Rob Kershaw
Cast – Peter Baker, Annette Chown, Sean Duffy, Lindsey Garwood, Andy Kelly, Andrew Kingston, Alice Lamb, Rachael Procter-Lane, John Lomas, Peta Maurice, Matthew Whittle
Marketing – Rebeka Igneczi
- RUNNING TIME1hr
- TICKETS£10 (£7 for members of 'Neighbourhood Watch' - free to join) | Tickets only available in bubbles of 2
- VENUEThe Wardrobe Theatre